1. Having a more clear understanding of research and how to find the facts
2. How to “fall in love”/ Healthy dating habits and things to avoid
3. Differences in men and women and how those differences complement each other.
4. Same gender attraction
5. How family systems work and how important healthy relationships/clear boundaries are
6. Intimacy in marriage
7. CONSENSUS vs Compromise/ communication
8. Disciplining children
9. Stay-at-home Moms vs Working Moms-> Saving or losing money??
10. Learning about different experiences and to have compassion for others and not judge them.
11. Gaining knowledge on controversial topics and feeling better prepared and more capable of standing up for the truth and being able to defend it with facts and not just my beliefs and opinions.
Some of these things I knew I wanted to know more about, but a LOT of them, I had never even thought about or had given very little consideration to, so I was shocked at a lot of the things that I learned and am SO grateful to know now! Because I have learned all those things, I recognize other people doing the same kinds of things I probably would have done, had I not learned that it is better to do things a little differently! I will keep myself informed on these subjects and do my best to share my knowledge with others! THANK YOU Brother Williams for all of your time and effort that has been put into teaching us this semester! It is plain to see that you LOVE helping people and helping people find peace in their lives! Thank you for that example!